Single Session: 90 minutes
Where: Online via Zoom
Many of us learned to prioritise others before ourselves. This disconnects us from acknowledging our personal limits and needs. Self-care is not selfish. This can be a foreign concept for those who grew up in a codependent or enmeshed family where people-pleasing and self-sacrifice were normalised or rewarded.
Healthy boundaries are an act of self-love and learning how to communicate them firmly yet compassionately is a sign of self-mastery.
In this 1–1 session, you will deep dive into:
- The difference between self care and selfishness
- Identifying when you’re abandoning your needs
- The importance of saying ‘No’
- Overcoming unhealthy dynamics like codependency, enmeshment, hyper independence etc.
- The different types of boundaries including physical, time, sexual, emotional etc.
- Setting boundaries for different situations
- Learning how to navigate others’ reactions to your boundaries
- Learning how to respect others’ boundaries
You will also develop your practice through interactive exercises:
- Step by step on setting boundaries
- Exercising your boundary setting muscle
Confirming Your Session Time:
After payment, you will be taken to the Login page where you can access your AOT Library dashboard and view our available dates and timeslots.
If you do not see a convenient option, no problem at all! Simply get in touch with us to arrange an ideal time 👌