Single Session: 90 minutes
Where: Online via Zoom
Many of us were taught that being emotional was a sign of weakness. This conditions us to reject, avoid or invalidate our own emotions, which creates blockages and dis-ease.
Emotional Intelligence is the ability to consciously respond rather than impulsively react. Deepening our awareness of the sensations that naturally arise in the body, understanding the different trauma response states and having practices to regulate our nervous system when triggered helps us cultivate emotional resilience.
In this 1–1 session, you will deep dive into:
- Emotional Awareness
- What are emotions?
- Learning to observe bodily sensations
- Emotional blocks
- Understanding triggers and trauma
- Developing emotional awareness and sensitivity
- Polyvagal Theory and the nervous system states of fight, flight, freeze and fawn
- Emotional regulation techniques
- The different type of empathy
You will also develop your practice through interactive exercises:
- Supported exercise to identify your nervous system responses
- Step by step emotional mastery weekly practice
- Breathwork techniques for nervous system regulation
Confirming Your Session Time:
After payment, you will be taken to the Login page where you can access your AOT Library dashboard and view our available dates and timeslots.
If you do not see a convenient option, no problem at all! Simply get in touch with us to arrange an ideal time 👌